Info Center

......................................For further queries about Higher Education in USA you are welcome to contact me (Prem Santosh) at: premsantosh@gmail.com. I would be glad to assist in what ever way I can...........................................................Get reviews of the latest Mobile Phones and Computer Games Released......................................

Friday, August 1, 2008

Solar Eclipse.... its annoying in INDIA

Its fascinating to see the moon block the sun entirely. Well you are not supposed to see it though, but there are ways to watch without watching it with the naked eyes. All this is exciting, except for the fact that people are not supposed to go out of their houses during the eclipse period, they are not supposed to eat stuff and not even drink anything. I still haven't figured out the reason for the last two. The first one might be because of the risk of getting your eyes damaged accidentally, but starving....!!!!
Well if anyone has any answers to this I would love to hear them since my mum also doesn't have the answers.

No comments: