Info Center

......................................For further queries about Higher Education in USA you are welcome to contact me (Prem Santosh) at: premsantosh@gmail.com. I would be glad to assist in what ever way I can...........................................................Get reviews of the latest Mobile Phones and Computer Games Released......................................

Sunday, July 27, 2008

The GRE and GMAT Prep

Hey guys,
I heard a lot of you are preparing for the GRE or the GMAT to pursue higher studies in the U.S or else where. Well just to help you out a bit, I am providing you with the links of some of the best e-books for your studies. Check out the links below:

GRE Frequently used words (VOCAB)


Software to practice antonyms

GRE Quant practice

The BIG BOOK for GRE

The ultimate GMAT Prep

Learning GMAT in 5 Steps (e-Book)

1 comment:

nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearclothes.com
edhardy handbags