Info Center

......................................For further queries about Higher Education in USA you are welcome to contact me (Prem Santosh) at: premsantosh@gmail.com. I would be glad to assist in what ever way I can...........................................................Get reviews of the latest Mobile Phones and Computer Games Released......................................

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back from the grave!!

Hey guys

I know it has been a really long time and I apologize for being dead for the past couple of years. My life was one of the most happening this ever in these past few years. Now that I come to think of it, I regret that time flew and am never going to get those days back again but on the brighter side, there still are a plethora of wonderful events that I would have to face in the future and am very eagerly looking forward for those.

This is just a lame post so just excuse it. I am planing to update this site with all sorts of assorted fun stuff I find. This would be one of those blogs where in you do not look for a particular topic, but the topic looks for you (:P)

Anyways, I would end this by quoting BATMAN:
"Am Back" :P :D

No comments: