Info Center

......................................For further queries about Higher Education in USA you are welcome to contact me (Prem Santosh) at: premsantosh@gmail.com. I would be glad to assist in what ever way I can...........................................................Get reviews of the latest Mobile Phones and Computer Games Released......................................

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Avax Sphere is now Avaxhome

I had earlier written about the death of one avaxsphere, but I am now gald to say that I was mistaken. They, for some reason, have simply changed the URL to their brilliant web portal to avaxhome. Check it out!! Its the very same avax that we all thought was gone.
It also has come to my knowledge that they have updated their database and now have loads of more excellent softwares and e-books for us.
Cheers to avax!!!

P.S For more information on hacks, cracks and serials, click here

1 comment:

nike shoes said...

http://www.footwearclothes.com
Prada Belt hot forsell