Info Center

......................................For further queries about Higher Education in USA you are welcome to contact me (Prem Santosh) at: premsantosh@gmail.com. I would be glad to assist in what ever way I can...........................................................Get reviews of the latest Mobile Phones and Computer Games Released......................................

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Historical and influential people’s painting

You know how there are loads of fantastic artwork around and as you browse through them, a little voice in you says “Man, how did they do that?”

Well, I stumbled onto discussion about a recent oil painting and, if you don’t mutter “wow” when you see this painting, then you’re probably were choking on gum… or dead. Or both! Haha…

Influential people

It’s a huge oil on canvas work by Dai Dudu, Li Tiezi, and Zhang An in 2006 where they have painted major historical figures from our time. Talk about jazzing up a history lesson! I’ve included a snippet of the picture I found, just click on this link for a larger image, complete with image maps and wiki links to find out more information about those influential peopl

No comments: