Info Center

......................................For further queries about Higher Education in USA you are welcome to contact me (Prem Santosh) at: premsantosh@gmail.com. I would be glad to assist in what ever way I can...........................................................Get reviews of the latest Mobile Phones and Computer Games Released......................................

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Trouble waking up? Get this alarm clock!

I know you are like myself… have great difficulty in getting up in the morning. The following alarm clock solves my trouble…
On average I more than 5 minutes to find the correct button to press to stop the alarm. Damn, I have no mood to get into bed after the mission!
You get one yourself, and see if you can beat me with the 5 minutes record!
Wait, I know what you are thinking. No, this alarm is very tough, it won’t stop even if you threw it on the floor… unless of course if you threw it out of the window!

No comments: