Info Center

......................................For further queries about Higher Education in USA you are welcome to contact me (Prem Santosh) at: premsantosh@gmail.com. I would be glad to assist in what ever way I can...........................................................Get reviews of the latest Mobile Phones and Computer Games Released......................................

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Brilliant answer to a difficult math problem

Last time when I was in school, calculus took the life out me. I see around me, I see everyone is completely comfortable with this weirdo branch of mathematics and in fact doing pretty well in the exam too. Unfortunately, I was the definite stigma among a bright Math oriented group of intelligent students, in fact, even until today I’m scared of this Math thing.
However, when I saw the following brilliant answer to such a difficult math problem, I immediately started to realize, I am not the lonely one in this lost world of Calculus.

No comments: